What Makes Catholic Lesson Plans Different?
Teaching in a Catholic school or parish religious education program, you know that lesson planning for religion is different from any other topic. While teaching about God and faith is essential, so too must we strive to teach young people to love God and serve him and others. This is no easy task. It takes careful planning and the use of practical resources and engaging activities to pull it off well.
Listed below you will find a collection of lesson plans that should help you teach religion.
The Religion Teacher Lesson Plans
Check out all of The Religion Teacher Lesson Plans that have been posted on the blog.
Top Catholic Lesson Plans from The Religion Teacher:
- Lent Project and Lesson Plan Ideas
- Ash Wednesday Lesson Plan
- “And with Your Spirit” Lesson Plan
- Rite of Confirmation Lesson Plan
- Catholic Thanksgiving Day Lesson Plan
Lesson Planning Tutorials:
- Step 1: Lesson Preparation
- Step 2: Creating Lesson Objectives
- Step 3: Determining the Lesson Assessment
- Step 4: Selecting Teaching Strategies and Activities
- Are you Making these Lesson Planning Mistakes?
Free Catholic Lesson Planning eBook
If you’re interested in getting a little more help, join over 800 people who have downloaded a free copy of The Religion Teacher’s Guide to Lesson Planning, which includes lesson planning training and 250 activity suggestions: