This blog is about you.
As teachers, catechists, and parents you have countless ideas and activities to share. So share them! Here’s how:
1. Stay connected to The Religion Teacher by subscribing via RSS or email.
2. Spread the word, tell your colleagues, and use the “Share” button to share the content on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Delicious, or other social bookmarking sites.
3. Share your ideas by commenting on the things you like, dislike or found useful in your classes.
4. Submit your best practices or suggestions to Jared Dees, The Religion Teacher editor, by emailing him your ideas.
3 reasons why you should share your ideas on The Religion Teacher:
1) Do not “light a lamp and then put it under a bushel basket!” (Mt. 5:15) Take your success out of the classroom and put it on the web!
2) We can only learn from each other. Whether you have thirty years of experienced or one, share you stuff and help your fellow teachers and catechists.
3) Be recognized by your peers for the great work you are doing. Teachers seldom get the opportunity to share what they do with their students. You might be doing great work that others could benefit from hearing.