The Religion Teacher’s Virtues Worksheet Collection includes a printable handout for each of the seven Catholic virtues including the three theological virtues and the four cardinal virtues.
(Or gain access as a premium member of The Religion Teacher.)
With these worksheets students will not only learn the names of the seven virtues, but reflect on the ways they can live out each virtue in their lives today.
One of the greatest gifts we can give to kids today is to teach them how to live a life of Christian virtue. Students learn about many topics in school, but learning how to live is of the highest importance. The virtues are a guide to living the good Christian life.
Each handout challenges students to reflect and pray about the ways they can integrate each virtue into their lives today.
This resource worksheets on each of the seven Catholic virtues:
THE THEOLOGICAL VIRTUES
- The Virtue of Faith Worksheet
- The Virtue of Hope Worksheet
- The Virtue of Charity Worksheet
THE CARDINAL VIRTUES
- The Virtue of Prudence Worksheet
- The Virtue of Fortitude Worksheet
- The Virtue of Justice Worksheet
- The Virtue of Temperance Worksheet
There two ways to access this resource:
1) Become a premium member of The Religion Teacher and gain access to these and hundreds of other resources for the extent of your membership. (Plans starting at $4.99/month)
(Best value: monthly membership or annual membership. You can cancel at any time and you will have access to hundreds of additional worksheets and videos exclusively available to members.)