The Religion Teacher’s Beatitudes Worksheet Collection includes printable handouts for each of the Beatitudes with activities and reflection questions that encourage kids to live a blessed life today.
(Or gain access as a premium member of The Religion Teacher.)
The eight Beatitudes that Jesus Christ taught during his Sermon on the Mount are some of the most profound and meaningful teachings he shared with us. These words would have been both surprising and inspiring. Living them out in our daily lives can truly change the world.
Give your students the chance to reflect on each one of the Beatitudes with this worksheet collection.
Each handout challenges students to think and pray with the many blessings Jesus described in his opening words of the Sermon on the Mount.
This resource includes:
- Blessed are the Pour in Spirit Worksheet
- Blessed are Those Who Mourn Worksheet
- Blessed are Those Who Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness Worksheet
- Blessed are the Merciful Worksheet
- Blessed are the Pure in Heart Worksheet
- Blessed are the Meek Worksheet
- Blessed are the Peacemakers Worksheet
- Blessed are the Persecuted Worksheet
There two ways to access this resource:
1) Become a premium member of The Religion Teacher and gain access to these and hundreds of other resources for the extent of your membership. (Plans starting at $4.99/month)
(Save $0.01 by trying out a monthly membership. You can cancel at any time and you will have access to hundreds of additional worksheets and videos exclusively available to members.)